Skip to content

*NSFW* That special time of year

*NSFW* That special time of year

Postby DogRobber » Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:58 pm

It's that time of year again.

The time when the forums and blog here at wife-aggro get spammed by asshats trying to create spambot accounts. Typically I sort of enjoy the contest of the whole thing. They try to register 10 to 20 accounts a day, which I get to puruse through before banning them by IP and deleting the account.

This year I thought I'd add to the whole experiance, at least for me, with some gentle mocking of my opponents.

So...

To all of you asshats who keep trying to register spam accounts on my forums.

Go fuck yourselves.

See, that's the beauty of our relationship. I can tell you to fuck off. Heck, I have friends, colleges, aquantences, and Ragemore, all of whom can also mock you by telling you to go take a run at your mothers, your mother's mothers, and for at least a couple of you, judging by the websites you've successfully registered accounts, you dads, brothers, and sons.

You, on the other hand, have to sit there with your thumb up your ass and take it. That second group probably spends most of their time like that anyhow.

So thank you for the good times. I'm actually becoming a bit underchallanged at work these days, and taking my anger out on you folks every day is probably theraputic for me.

Anyhow, thanks again, and fuck off.

-dr
Where's the poop, Robin?
DogRobber
Site Admin

Return to Board index

Return to Announcements