Skip to content

Neverwinter

Freebie Goodness.

Neverwinter

Postby DogRobber » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:53 am

I had quite a bit of fun playing this last weekend.
I'll probably keep it on my HDD for a while to see if we can make a couple hours a week a regular deal.

-troy
Where's the poop, Robin?
DogRobber
Site Admin

Re: Neverwinter

Postby Ragemore » Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:33 am

how does it compare to the "game that can not be named"
Ragemore

Postby DogRobber » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:29 pm

Well,
The game that cannot be named is still a ways away from being ready for purchase.
It's a fun game though, with lots of things to do. And I'm a huge fan of games that don't pigeon hole you into a class at character creation.
I have high hopes for it.

Neverwinter seems to have a pretty solid base of players. John and I queue'd for dungeons twice and the wait times were fine. And I'm enjoyed the content and gameplay.

So, they're both good. The first will probably be better in the end, though. But the value of a good free to play is pretty high.

One could be a great subscription model game. The other already seems like a good free game.

-troy
Where's the poop, Robin?
DogRobber
Site Admin

Postby Grim » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:25 am

Hey guys! played this a bit when it went live and had a lot of fun.just wanted to give a heads up if you use to play SWTOR and had fun they do have a new expansion coming up where you pvp in your fighters.......I know a lot of you like the idea of space shooters.
"Get to killing or GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY"
Grim

Location: Within the confines of my mind.....And it aint cozy here <.<

Postby Logan » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:34 am

I like it.

Its a dull pebble after playing GW2, but the user created content is pretty cool. The quest system I think pushes you toward soloing though as the only reward you get for helping someone on quests is coin. It does kind of prevent you from out leveling content though.
Logan

Return to Board index

Return to Free to Play and Open Beta