Magic the Gathering

Freebie Goodness.

Magic the Gathering

Postby Ragemore » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:29 am

Duels of the Planeswalker 2012.

Ragemore

Re: Magic the Gathering

Postby Grim » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:27 am

Lol nice me and britt have been playing magic for past few months and actually participated locally in an archenemy tournament. We got teamed up with a third we didnt know at the tie and found out rather quickly they were new 8(.we got our arses owned fast in this type of tourney the arch enemy guy is not at a disadvantage even playing against three opponent because those cards they get to draw each round as you can see are very nasty little buggers. Ah well a good time was had by us all and now that i see the online version here we will probably be getting into this as well.*sigh.
As it stands britt has a very nasty little myr deck that is really tough to beat and I have eldrazi deck that smashes faces when i get enough rounds to get them out.overall I think we have about 12 decks of various sorts and about 3-4 good tournament decks.last weekend we sold some of our extra legendary cards and made about 25 dollars off 3 cards so not to bad overall.I must admit I was surprised to see there might be interest in this though?you guys playing?
"Get to killing or GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY"
Grim

Location: Within the confines of my mind.....And it aint cozy here <.<

Return to Board index

Return to Free to Play and Open Beta