Skip to content

Going from 7 to 8

Going from 7 to 8

Postby Logan » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:15 am

is brutal. At 1200 per shot I don't see how anyone can progress up a line without either a premium account or spending an equal amount of time "grinding" credits on a tier 5 elite ranked tank.

And the m59 is the new Lowe.
Logan

Re: Going from 7 to 8

Postby Grim » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:13 am

you are correct I had the same problem and just bought the premium.
If you do you will watch your money climb up to around 30,000 credits a fight which will cover most of your ammo resupply and repairs. it also doubles your research points earned. mind you this is if you play smart if you tend to run out and get quick killed alot then youll acrue a higher repair and resupply bill than you earn and it will hurt.
Also they argue alot that running in platoons with a few others gets you better money and xp with the added fact that you have back up then to help smoke those pesky t59 running around everywhere now :).
having rambled all that out yes before I got my premium paid I was losing more money with my tiger and toger 2 than I was making with it.Now that I have premium I can usually pull out about 4-10 grand more than my repairs in a good game that I survive.
Also keep an eye open for us, me and britt are working her tier 5 arty up and I have a tier 8 tiger ll now with premium so I can bring you into platoon with us.
"Get to killing or GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY"
Grim

Location: Within the confines of my mind.....And it aint cozy here <.<

Postby Logan » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:53 am

Yeah I'm still kicking the idea around of buying a T59. That will always be there as a solid credit earner. I wish I had bought a lowe back when they were 7500.
Logan

Postby Grim » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:31 am

Definatley a good buy they are not only tough tanks but a svtd buddy claims he can make 1 million in roughly 2-3 hours of game play with that tank.

And personally I hate fighting them things they are so fast when ya get them tweaked out.
"Get to killing or GET THE HELL OUTTA MY WAY"
Grim

Location: Within the confines of my mind.....And it aint cozy here <.<

Postby hokfota » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Finally playing this... kinda fun.
I want a peaceful soul, but I need a bigger gun
hokfota

Postby Logan » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:06 am

It really is an awesome Free to play game. I've gone back to it numerous times.
Logan

Return to Board index

Return to Games We Play: World of Tanks