Skip to content

DayZ event

Re: DayZ event

Postby Muragorca » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:30 am

Sounds like a plan.
Dog the Bounty Hunter reminds me of a trailer park Hulk Hogan.
Muragorca
DogRobber's Foe

Postby DogRobber » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:34 pm

In all likelihood the mission has changed but the time hasn't.
There was some bug in the bliss systems yesterday and it's probable that Nate and I are both day 1 on the beach as well.

I know that I am, even though I did make it back to Story Sobor earlier today because I logeed in at lunch and I was drowning back at the beach again.

Hopefully that was a one time fluke. I've logged back in a couple of times and it hasn't repeated. So I think I'm going to stay there until tonight when we're on TeamSpeak and can talk options.

I do have to reboot the server to change the clock.

But I think tonight's game is going to be just trying to get off the beach, find some guns, and not starve to death or end up dead.

-troy
Where's the poop, Robin?
DogRobber
Site Admin

Postby DogRobber » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:58 pm

Well, this explains why I was dead on the beach at lunch:

"Dear Troy Watson (wife-aggro)

It has come to our attention that a client has managed to breach our private Hives security and remove/edit the tables. We are going through the thousands of connections that have been made to the hive. Once we find out the culprit that made these changes we will be seeking legal action to its fullest.
Also due to this we will be releasing an update to private servers later on today that will contain a new database information, we will also be reworking the way our database works and contacting tcadmin to see why the database information file was not blocked correctly.

So all in all if you are on a private server thank the person who breached the database for the loss of all your gear. I will also be contacting the creator of bliss to get our database information hard coded into the bliss dll so that this could never happen again.
Thanks
Hfbservers"

This probably means that all of the vehicles got moved out to the off map areas, so it may be best to respawn all of the vehicles this evening when I have the server off to set the clock.

-troy
Where's the poop, Robin?
DogRobber
Site Admin

Postby hokfota » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Yep, reset it all and we'll build fresh!
I want a peaceful soul, but I need a bigger gun
hokfota

Postby hokfota » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:27 am

This was pretty fun the other night guys. Glad we were able to link up with Andy, and get him a real gun. The threat of getting dumped by other survivors made it that much more fun.

Looking forward to the next one.
hokfota

Postby DogRobber » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 am

I believe the wife-aggro server is back to normal, but I do have a ticket in about the time change issues that I ran into.

I haven't made it back to Story Sobor yet as I spent the weekend working my way into the Hong Kong Triad culture, so I don't know if the vehicles reset.

I'd have reset them myself, but the CP for that wasn't back up all weekend.

So, maybe I'll put in two tickets.

-troy
Where's the poop, Robin?
DogRobber
Site Admin

Postby hokfota » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:02 pm

Was in today, had blast running about and gunning. Vehices did not reset, which was good. I used my M14... and tossed the enfield down.
hokfota

Postby DogRobber » Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:55 am

Have you seen any vehicles that weren't saved?
It's been a while since I've seen a bicycle, so I'm wondering if they're all off the map...

-troy
Where's the poop, Robin?
DogRobber
Site Admin

Postby hokfota » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Yes... There was a heli at the NW airfield, a UAZ in Cherno as well as a bus... They are out there.
hokfota

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Games We Play: DayZ