Skip to content

When I win Power Ball tonight......

Thinking about starting up a project? Pitch it here and see if anyone is serious about helping.

Postby Ragemore » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Something to throw out there, if you were to win Power ball, which game would you have created now that you are a millionaire?

So to kick this off

Rage's Awesome Game of Awesomeness

Title: Awesome
Take the world generation and manipulation from Minecraft, add in the combat physics and gameplay of Mass Effect. Include the companion mechanic from SWOTR, and a skills based character system like Secret World with the option to use a class based system like Rift. Add in the depth of economy and crafting complexity from Eve Online. Include everything from Single seat fighting craft for land, sea, air or Space, up to 1,000 person Star Ships to roam the vast universe. Give me an AI that tries to fight to survive against other AI and players. Wrap it up with any of the last graphic engines out right now, Frostbite 3, CryEngine3, or ID Tech5 engine.

Also add a Zombie, and Alien invasion modes and my game would be complete.
Ragemore

Re: When I win Power Ball tonight......

Postby DogRobber » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:17 pm

Title: Troy's Crew based game project.

I've always wanted to do do a cooperative exploration and combat game. There seems to be a few different crew based combat games coming out (most involving blimps, for some odd reason), but my thought was that each person has a given amount of "resource" that teams can pool to create a team-crewed vehicle that they can use to explore a vast game space and carve out a place for themselves.

Add in some roaming AI and areas where player crews could fight other player crews for rare resources and I think you'd have the shell of a pretty fun game.

-troy
Where's the poop, Robin?
DogRobber
Site Admin

Re: When I win Power Ball tonight......

Postby Muragorca » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm

I would like a game where everything is player made. And i mean every thing, when a new server went up it would be just a bare world. Players would be able to build their own house's and towns. There would be a fealty system, where players could swear allegiance to other players who would be sworn to some one else.
Also a Fallout game on the Wii U with the Pip Boy on the touch screen.
Dog the Bounty Hunter reminds me of a trailer park Hulk Hogan.
Muragorca
DogRobber's Foe

Return to Board index

Return to Game Dev - Projects