Skip to content

Base 1?

Base 1?

Postby DogRobber » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:25 am

I think John and I are both around the same location: Rify.
It's a wrecked freighter on the east coast near Khelm.
I did loot an assault rifle from above the wheel house of the freighter, so it looks to drop military gear. However, I haven't seen a magazine or ammo yet.

Khelm is about a 5 minute jog away and has a well and several residental buildings for water and food loots. A bit south is Berizino, which I seem to recall had a hospital in the Mod. I haven't confirmed if it's still there in SA.

Good log in, log out spot, I believe.

-troy
Where's the poop, Robin?
DogRobber
Site Admin

Re: Base 1?

Postby hokfota » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:42 pm

Well, the limited time I had to play the other day once again sold me on this concept. They are doing good work, and i'm happy to pay them to help. After getting all kitted out, then trying to play the other night - logging in to an error and resetting, losing all my stuff.... starving to death.... and getting shot in a face half a dozen times. I'm happy to say that my dude is all re-kitted. 150 rounds of ammo, a nice M4, camo clothes, helmet and a couple boxes of cereal.

Currently camped out at Green Mountain, Decent town to the southwest. Unfortunately a family emergency will keep me from playing for a while. Looking forward to getting back into it when I get back.
I want a peaceful soul, but I need a bigger gun
hokfota

Postby DogRobber » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Spiff.

See you then, Nate.

Hope the emergency isn't anything dire and that it all works out.

-Troy
Where's the poop, Robin?
DogRobber
Site Admin

Postby Logan » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:27 pm

I think at this point the base on the Northeast side has been the safest and easiest to loot so far.

Its a long run, but really worth it once you get up there.

The short run south to the hospital and north to the harbor town just make it that much better.

There are a couple houses and a well to the Northwest of the airfield that I found that actually give a much better approach to the airfield and are off the travel path (that Im sure everyone else will eventually discover).
Logan

Postby Ragemore » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:46 am

Yeah, it seems like a lot of the videos out there of people gunning other people down is the western military base and large southern airfield.

I think we picked a good quite spot for our little kill team. I will play this alot more when the implement a way to store supplies.
Ragemore

Postby hokfota » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:27 pm

My stepdad of 30ish years passed away Saturday. I've been over on the coast helping my mom cope, plan funeral, and just get thru day to day. I will be coming home Sunday, and should maybe be around a little Monday and try to work my way up to that airfield. Should be able to run the whole way with my current supply load... unless it kills me off on login again.
hokfota

Postby Ragemore » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:46 pm

Sorry to hear that about the family, hang in there.
Ragemore

Postby hokfota » Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:00 pm

Thanks Dan. Ok.... made the run. I'm at that northern airfield.
hokfota

Return to Board index

Return to Games We Play: DayZ